Our members are world-class electric utility companies leading the energy transition. Together, they produce and transmit approximately 1/3 of the electricity consumed in the world, and almost 60% of the electricity they generate is from CO2-free sources. At the frontier of the power sector’s transformation, they are committed to using their expertise to create a sustainable electrified future for all.
Board of Directors
We are governed by a Board of Directors composed of the CEOs of our member companies. The Chairmanship of the organization is rotational and is held by a different member each year. The 2021-2022 Chair Company is Office National de l’Électricité et de l’Eau Potable (ONÉE) of Morocco.
- Abderrahim El Hafidi, Chairman of the BoardOffice National de l’Electricité et de l’Eau Potable (ONEE)
- Nicholas K. AkinsAmerican Electric Power (AEP)
- Yinbiao ShuChina Huaneng Group (CHNG)
- Jean-Bernard LévyÉlectricité de France (EDF)
- Francesco VenturiniEnel
- Sophie BrochuHydro-Québec
- Xin BaoanState Grid Corporation of China