REGISTER NOW - Electrification Dialogue at Climate Week NYC - September 24
Join us for the Electrification Dialogue: Strategies and opportunities to fast-track transport electrification to be held during Climate Week NYC on Friday, September 24 from 10:00 to 11:30 ET – New York time.
Electrification of end uses is increasingly recognized as a crucial step on the pathway to decarbonize the economy and achieve the world’s development and climate goals. It allows for a high potential in carbon emission reduction due to the greater efficiency of electricity-based technologies and a growing share of zero-carbon energy sources in electricity generation.
Transportation is one of the key sectors where electrification needs to accelerate in order to unlock environmental, social and economic benefits for our businesses and communities. This session will delve into concrete experiences and actions advancing transportation electrification and explore how different actors of the value chain need to work together to achieve the energy transition.
- Carine de Boissezon, Chief Sustainability Officer, EDF
- Paul Janacek, Vice President of Group Fleet, Austrian Post
- Alberto Piglia, Head of e-Mobility, Enel X
- Jamie Plotnek, COP26 Zero Emission Vehicle Campaign Lead, Climate Group
- Ignacio Santélices, Director of Sustinability and Energy Efficiency Agency, Government of Chile
- Elke Temme, CEO, Elli; and Head of Charging and Energy Business Unit, Volkswagen Group
Moderator: Vincent-Michel Duval, Executive Director, Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP)
Organized as part of Climate Week NYC